Monday, January 20, 2014

Vegas

Definitely hope to be going to Vegas this weekend (24th/25th.)  I don't have any reservations yet because I was trying to stay really close to an adult theater so I can cab over...and everything seems to be so freakin' expensive.  Once I figure it out I'll post it here where I'm going to be.  I think I'm going to try the Deju Vu theater on Fri night, then back to Fantasy World on Sat night.  I figure I'll be at both around 2am in the morning after I get fucked at the swing clubs.  I think I'm going to the Green Door on Fri night, but again, it's just so much more expensive than the Red Rooster.  But I want to try something new.  So Green Door probably on Fri then Rooster on Sat.  My goal is to have at least 20 loads of cum in my pussy for the drive home on Sunday!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment