Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 - Resolution

I have not come up with my goal for the year (last year I set a goal of fucking 100 guys, and nearly made it…I got fucked by 98.)  But I have come up with a resolution.
I resolve to be more vocal about guys wearing condoms in me at the swing club and adult theater.  In the past it was always chaotic and if guys wanted to wear condoms I always just let them go.  This year I will be more adamant about making them take off the condom before fucking me.  I want to get through 2014 without taking a single condom in me!  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. You should add filmed gangbang to your goal in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your resolution, i hope you make it through 2014 without taking a single condom in you? I think a good slut does not use condoms it is a spoil. And it is a pity that you are only 2 guys away from your goal in 2013. I really hope you make the goal of 2014, it is hard work LOL.

    It should be nice when you can show pictures after a day in the adult theatre or some where else where you have taken some horney guys that unloaded in you that you put you panties/knickers on and show us afterwards the mess in the panties. Just a suggestion..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to HIV club!!!

    ReplyDelete