Friday, January 31, 2014

Plans

Just throwing stuff out here because I don't really have any plans this weekend (bad time of the month) and so wanted to post something for everyone to read.

So here's some thoughts I've been kicking around for future stuff.

I was thinking that on my next Vegas visit, I'm going to try and set up a glory hole in my own hotel room.  Everyone keeps flaking because they can't be in photos.  Well what if I did a bar meet type event, let everyone come meet me to see I'm real, have a few drinks, etc...then go back to my hotel room where we have a glory hole set up as a shower curtain or sheet or something.  Everyone can bring drinks and hang out like a party, and whoever feels up to going behind the sheet can do so, pop their cock through, and I'll do everything I can to drain it (preferably in my pussy!)  Whenever everyone is done with me, the party is over!  Anyone think that's a good idea?  Suggestions?

I also think I may be taking a trip to San Diego in late Feb.  I do not know 100% but a guy wants to do a rent-a-slut type situation where he's got a gangbang group that wants to use me in my hotel room on one night, then he wants to take me to an adult theater on the other night to slut me out.  I'm hoping I'll also have a chance to meet some guys in my hotel to take some photos with me.

I may be going to Phoenix on the 1st weekend of March.  They do a downtown Mardi Gras thing there that is a lot of fun.  Someone informed me there's another theater downtown, so I may try that instead of going up to Personal Preference one of the nights I'm there.

And that's about all for today.  I'm super horny and really wanted to get my other guys for the month to keep up with my 150 goal for the year...but I guess I'll make up for it next month.  :)

7 comments:

  1. It'll be great having you back in Phoenix. I've never met you in person (hopefully this time around i will) but I love following your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've played at both Fantasy World and the Rooster and had fun at both, but we've found a private house party to be the most fun. Refer to lvpartytime dot com for details -- they host biweekly parties -- a Thursday daytime party that has a high ratio of men to women for women who enjoy multiple partners (gang bangs) with some Bi action also, and a Saturday night party that is more of a vanilla swinger's party with mostly couples, but it often does include mini gang bangs. We would recommend these parties to you, given what you enjoy, for your next visit to Vegas. Their next Thursday daytime party is 6 Feb and their next Saturday night party is 8 Feb. The Thursday party is free for couples and the Saturday night party is $20 for couples (donations for food & beverages).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is an excellent idea Sati!..... And very photograph friendly if one thinks about it! :-) Unless the owner of a particular cock has some specific reason his cock shouldn't be on film. i.e.~ a very distinctive birthmark or something, "Please don't photograph my wiener, it has this birthmark that looks like a baby alligator on it!". or "Please don't photograph mine! I have a $100.00 bill tattooed on mine!" That second guy was a hoot! He tattooed that $100 bill on his pecker for three reasons: He likes to play with his money, he likes to watch his money grow, and ..... his wife can blow a $100 bill and never leave the house! Hahaha! Ok, joke time is over....
    Sweet Heart, I really think it's a great idea! I don't think most guys would mind having their "junk" on camera as long as their face stayed off camera :) After all.... You are looking for 150 "cocks" this year..... not pictures of 150 guys faces that had a cock they stuffed in your incredibly sexy MILF Pussy!
    We'll have to design a portable Glory Hole though.... A shower curtain might not be sturdy enough... I'm thinking we need like a portable and easily assembled booth made out of plywood with handles on their side and may some straps on your side to secure your sexy ass to for extended pounding sessions! Oh... and of course a built in camera holder / tripod type fixture for holding a recording device to capture the event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not going that elaborate. i've seen sheets and shower curtains used as glory holes in photos. you just hang it by twine or something from the ceiling or two points across a room. way more portable, and way less expensive.

    thx for the vegas advice 2hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most excellent idea. It is harder than some people think, getting 'stiffened' up in a room full of people, this might be a way to get people more loosened up in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if you would get as much traffic as you would in Vegas, but I am going to be in Flagstaff at the end of March and would love to provide a hotel room for you to setup the glory hole situation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. at the end of march i'll be on the road to tampa!

    ReplyDelete