Saturday, January 25, 2014

11!

after my 11th cock of the night.  all the guys to come to my hotel were a bust (go figure) but i had a lot of luck at the green door.  got fucked all over that place!  this is a shot after my 11th cock!

btw, we tried deja vu and holy christ, never again.  the idiot at the desk said we had to pay $10 per person to get in.  no couple discount, no freebie for girls, nothing.  $20 for us to go in an adult theater so the guys can fuck me?  no thanks.  we said fuck off and went back to our hotel.


5 comments:

  1. I bet any guy would've been happy to pay for your entrance, I know I would. Anyways, I'm happy that you got fucked by those lucky 11 guys. And once again in wishing that I had been one of them. Take care and I love following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hot!!! I am happy that things worked out at the Green Door. I will have to try that place when I am in Vegas in April.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your next trip

    ReplyDelete