Friday, October 24, 2014

Interview - This Weekend

I did an interview on Wed night with a site called Kinky Cast at http://kinkycast.com/.  It was the first time in my life ever doing anything like that and it was really exciting!  They said it will be on the site in about 6 weeks...so everyone look for that!

As far as fun stuff going on...this will be a dull weekend as far as playing goes.  We have some other stuff going on.  And next weekend is Halloween and my BF will be DJ'ing a Halloween Party at a bar in New Port Richey.  So hopefully my next play date will be next Saturday night.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time. Can't wait to see you then

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be at 1st Down in NPR all night tonight. My BF is DJ'ing and it's the zombie pub crawl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Around what time will you be there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll be there around 7ish...he starts around 8ish. will be there until probably close.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sati I know I'm posting a anonymous but can you please upload upskirt shots or ass shots really I just want to see more of your backside.

    ReplyDelete