Friday, October 10, 2014

I kill a LOT of people!

Seriously!  I usually ask guys why they didn't show up for events because I like to read their bullshit excuses.  Every single time I have at least one person tell me there was a death in the family.  Mother, Father, Grandfather, favorite pet, etc.  Seriously, telling me you will attend an event is NOT good for your family.  It has killed dozens of people/animals over the last year or so.

For the record I also get a ton of "got into an accident" type excuses.  So apparently I cause a LOT of car accidents as well!

7 comments:

  1. So far my other excuses are, "I had to work late." (this one i get a lot as it's an easy excuse. sure, of course you had to work late on a saturday night at 9pm...of course you did.) and a new one for me "My sitter backed out on me."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we have had a few of those deaths and accidents

    ReplyDelete
  3. come up to buffalo ny .... if you post and I have seen it that you will come to a adult theater there will be minimum of 20 guys on a sat night that show up ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. got another reply today. said he didn't show up because it was his daughter's birthday. so...um...he didn't realize that when he said he would come to the party?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were going to meet a guy sat night, but he would have to stop in the middle and take a video call from his parents. You didnt remember that before we made plans?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never understood the flaking thing. I understand a guy not being able/willing to meet and being upfront about it from the start. Most aren't single. Many can't live up to their promises regarding their sexual prowess. I get it. But why say that you're going to show up when you know you won't? Fantasy is one thing but flaking is just selfish and irresponsible. People pay for rooms, sitters, fuel, etc. and you knew all along that you wouldn't show up? Crazy.

    ReplyDelete