Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Email Me...

People...if you email me....please include a TON of information about yourself.  If you comment here and I tell you to email me, or if you posted on FetLife and I asked you to email me...or wherever to wherever...please include a TON of info about yourself.  When I first started this I had no idea how bombarded I was going to be with emails, IMs, etc on each and every social network I'm on (which is a bunch!)  So please understand that it's already a huge task for me to try and respond to every single email I get.  So when you email me to arrange something, and you say something like, "Hey, Jim here." please don't expect me to remember who Jim is!

I get this sooo often.  And then I reply "Um, OK, Hi Jim...who are you?"  And they get all angry at me, "Um, It's Jim, from FetLife, we've been talking for months."  LOL, well Jim, sorry to tell you this, but I've been talking to probably somewhere over 1000 people over the same time period (seriously, I need to hire someone just to answer emails there.)

So...this isn't meant to be a rant or a bitch...I like the attention (obviously.)  This is meant to be a public service for getting my attention.  If you ever email me on ANY of my profiles or email addres, be thorough!  Tell me who you are, why you are contacting me, what dates you'll be in my area (if that applies) and what you're interested in.  Tell me where you originally started talking to me and then MOST IMPORTANTLY send a nice, clothed, candid, face/body photo so I can either remember who you were OR decide again that I want to meet up with you.

FYI...some fun news...there will be a new gallery on my gallery page in about 2 hours and there will be a new video and another gallery entry either late tonight or tomorrow.  Come check it out!

http://slutbucketlist.com

1 comment:

  1. I will gladly send you a detailed email/photo about myself, however, I don't have your information. Provide it, and I will reply. :)

    ReplyDelete