Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dec 9th Update

Good, bad, cool news.

The bad...well, NO ONE showed up for my gangbang on Saturday.  Not one guy.  I OK'd 13 guys off of CraigsList and invited 6 guys from the webgirl meet I was at on Thursday.  NONE of them showed up.

How is there good news, you ask?  Well, I'll tell you!  I was disappointed and angry and I began to drink myself into a drunken stupor.  While doing so I got drunk enough that I actually followed some guy into the men's bathroom at a bar near our home.  I basically walked in and blurted out that I wanted his cock in my mouth, NOW!


My BF realized I was gone and the first place he usually looks for me is the men's room!  So he came in, found me, and snapped that on his phone.  Unfortunately, the bartender got word of it from a guy I'd been flirting with (and who was apparently jealous of me being in the bathroom with some other guy) and came in and kicked us all out.

I told the guy I was sucking that if he was cool with fucking the snot out of me without a condom and leaving me leaking his cum all over my sofa that he should follow us home.  So...he did!


Thankfully, one of my BFs friends was also with us and he managed to get some good (I hope) video of the whole thing as well as my BF shooting these nice photos.


I hope to be updating these photos and the video clip (already have it on the computer) on my website asap in the gallery and members area.

The "cool" news is that we've also worked on a new scoreboard page on my site!  And the numbers keep going and growing!  You can check that out, along with these photos from this past Saturday, on my website:


2 comments:

  1. Wow love the pics , very sexy looking lady there . Would love to see and hear more . What is your website ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics! Glad you got to have fun Saturday!

    Drew

    ReplyDelete