Thursday, July 31, 2014

Gaps

Yes, another note about how sorry I am about the gaps in my updates here.  Sometimes there really just isn't much to write about.  Now that I've started my new full time job, I don't really have much time out during the week.  But now that I have weekends off, you can bet that as soon as I get caught up on bills I'll be travelling around the state and finding trouble!  I hope to get down to the adult theater again this weekend.  I'm also doing Sunday Funday at a bar called Ventures...my BF does the live trivia there on Sundays at 5:30.  I got published again on Dr. Emilio's blog...go check it out here:

Emilio Lizardo's

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry about it sexy! We know you've got a "real life" as well - I can't wait to come visit TPA and pump some hot cum into you! xoxoxo John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next gloryhole plz... details
    please

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have many many fans out here. Many people who are cheering for you. Cheering you on! We want you to be able to meet your goal.
    We curse the fakes who waste your time. We rejoice in your finding more and more multiple men and women to have fun with. And we all cheer…….
    STAY STRONG & ON TO 150 ! ONLY 79 TO GO !

    ReplyDelete