Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Goal & Stuff

Looking like my goal of 150 may be a tad out of reach.  LOL.  As you who read this blog can tell, there's been some weeks of gaps between my play times and this one has been pretty bad.  Life has gotten in the way of things that I'd rather be doing!  I am planning to play this weekend though!  I'm going to put an ad on CL today looking for guys for a Saturday party...hopefully can meet a few of them and get something going for Saturday.  And then was thinking of hitting up the theater or something something for Friday night as well!  Wish me luck!

As far as real life goes...well, my new job is going well.  The down side was that it killed my Thu night party plans...but the good side is that it gives me full weekends to be able to plan stuff.  Which means as soon as I start saving some money, I can now go out and do things for weekends that aren't just a few miles from my house!  My BF also is now doing a live trivia game 3 nights a week, so that's good for $, but tougher for making fun plans!

3 comments:

  1. Glad the job is going well. Hopefully things will level out a little bit and you can make more time for the other stuff.

    Good luck on this weekend. Hope you get a lot of new dick. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can still hit 150.

    I know a woman who had 300 guys over 3 days at an adult theater. A few good gangbangs and you'll be back up there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe you need to go C T s in Gary where you can do 60 guys in 2 days to catch up

    ReplyDelete