Thursday, July 24, 2014

Updates...

OK, I know I haven't been updating all that often.  I've been a bit busy with normal life to do much slut stuff.  I was able to get down to the adult theater again last Thu and got fucked by several guys.  But otherwise it's just been work and trying to get a new job.  And...I got it!  I start Monday on my first full time job since the move.  It means 9-5, M-F...so I finally have a normal schedule.  It also means once I get back on my feet I'll have time to scoot out of here on Friday after work and travel around the state a little.  I'm so looking forward to that!  And, now I can go to Friday parties...I've been invited a dozen times to parties that I wasn't able to attend because I had to be at work at 5am on Saturdays!

Other good news...my BF finally got a gig doing live trivia in the area...two nights a week, so that will get us out of the house and meeting more people!

Rest assured, I'll be back to my slutty self in no time...in fact, I think some guy is picking me up tomorrow for a "date."  And by date, I mean, he's picking me up, going out for a few drinks, then taking me to the adult theater to slut me out!  Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job and glad it'll make it possible for you to fuck even more men! Can't wait to meet you! xoxo John

    ReplyDelete