Thursday, May 7, 2015

OMFG!

Well...I'm all geared/jazzed up to go to the webgirl meet tonight since it's been sooooo long since I've had some fun...and just freakin' wow...I started my period.  Kinda puts a damper on wanting to go out and try to be slutty.  :(

On top of that...I'm supposed to meet a web guy for a photo shoot on Saturday...he's going to be pissed since this is the second time I've supposed to shoot with him and things keep blocking it.

Something is conspiring against me to have fun anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't nuke your blog, especially over some random trolls talking crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sati,

    Don't let these sick bastards get you down. I enjoy following your life from the Great White North. You are honest, sincere and a fun woman. Keep on having fun, and please keep sharing your stories and pics. There are many of us that really enjoy your efforts.
    James

    ReplyDelete