Friday, May 1, 2015

It is what it is....

Yes people...I'm very well aware that I haven't had much play time recently, and that I haven't updated this blog, my twitter, my Fetlife, etc...  Trust me...my pussy knows too.

Unfortunately, there's this thing called life that keeps getting in the way of my play time.  I work Mon-Fri.  I get up at 7am, which means staying out on a weeknight is just not something I can do anymore.  Even if I could my BF works Mon, Wed and Fri evenings, making it even more impossible to try and arrange anything.  So basically my ONLY play day anymore is Saturday.  Yet, over the past several weeks we have had stuff going on on Saturdays.  A friend came into town to spend the weekend with us, my BF worked one Sat night, etc...

So if I go a few weeks without getting gang fucked...no one knows that more than me.  You don't have to remind me!

For those that are members of my site...at least we're trying to update with some of the full galleries of my previous adventures...and there will be more updates coming soon, even when I'm not as active as I'd like to be.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously? Anyone complaining needs to shut the fuck up! You dont have to share your life with us at all! Piss on the haters! Most of us understand how things work. Life often interferes with fun!

    ReplyDelete