Monday, September 15, 2014

Sunday Funday

Well, the Saints losing kinda sucked.  And, well, we drove an hour down into Tampa to go to a bar where there were going to be other Saints fans.  It was kinda nice except the bar wasn't set up very well and you couldn't really mingle with anyone.  We ended up leaving at halftime and went to another bar.  Saints lost and so I told my BF I wanted to swing by the adult theater (we were really close) to "blow" off some steam!  I didn't really bring any clothes to wear into a theater that were sexy...so I just took my pants off and wore my jersey in like a dress!


It wasn't super crowded, but within a few minutes I had several guys hanging about so we went to the theater and I spread my legs and it was on!  I got fucked by 5 guys in the span of about 12 minutes.  I wasn't paying attention to who wore condoms or not but I reached down and felt a lot of cum in my pussy and was content that was enough for the drive home (I like leaking cum all over my boyfriend's car seat!)  Just as we were about to leave though some guy jumped in between my legs and ate all the cum out of me.  :(

Still, it was an awesome quicky trip and I got 5 more cocks added to my total for the year!

4 comments:

  1. We need some new pics!!

    I live up north so I never get a chance to come to Tampa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. One is definitely not enough for your hotness!!!!

      Please post some more, thanks and hopefully I will get a vacation to come on down to FLA!

      Delete