Sunday, September 28, 2014

Emails...

Is it bad that I really, really love getting emails like the one I got this morning?

"Hi Sati!!! So glad I finally got to meet you last night at FL2's Masquerade ball, what a nice surprise again :) enjoyed very much unloading inside of you!!"

I really like that they don't ruin the moment by telling me they've seen me online BEFORE or WHILE fucking me.  I much prefer that they send me a note afterwards telling me they enjoyed filling me with cum!

You're welcome, Marco!  I was happy to take your load deep inside me!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, really...twice in one day? I just got this email from a different guy:

    "Thank you last night WOW that was a awesome blow job you and ur hubby /bf are such nice people. i'm still in shock i finally met you maybe next time i can get inside you"

    ReplyDelete