Monday, September 22, 2014

Scoreboard...

Well fuck...is it bad that I can't update my scoreboard this weekend because I don't actually remember how many guys fucked me?  I had an AWESOME night at a new swing club (to me) that I found on Sat.  I drank WAY toooooo much Fireball and then...well....I know I got fucked...a lot...but I don't remember by how many or who or any details.  The night kinda went from me laying naked on the bar and guys doing Fireball shots off of me...to waking up in my bed at home after my BF drove home.  And...normally he counts for me...but he was busy with some other girls at the swing club so he wasn't even paying attention.  So, to be fair to my scoreboard...I'm just not going to count any of them...but I got fucked a LOT on Saturday night!   My pussy is really, really sore!

6 comments:

  1. HOT. iet's so awesome you're living your slut lifestyle! I hope your pussy was not only sore but leaking cum when you woke up! I'll get down there soon and add my load to your scoreboard ;)
    xoxoxo John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Closer to your goal, but you don't know how much. That's too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what I night. I was there and took my turn in line early, then came back for seconds later on and did dp. You are the bomb!!! They don't make em' like you for sure! See you at the club next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a good girl,losing track like that and not adding that to the count.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which club were you at? I'm headed down to St. Pete later this year and would love to visit that club.

    ReplyDelete