Monday, June 23, 2014

Thursday GangBangs

So my first official house gangbang was last Thu and it went fairly well in the sense that I got fucked by 5 guys and had fun!  I put up a CL ad looking for cocks and had over 400 replies.  I wasn't even able to get through all the responses by Thursday, but I at least had OK'd 21 guys that I invited to meet with me at a bar near my house.  Of those...3 showed up.

The 4th was a friend that we met at a bar meet a couple of weeks ago and the 5th was my BF.

But, I still have so many responses to my original CL ad that I've already begun telling guys that couldn't make it last Thu that I'm doing it again this week.  I'm thinking of making Thursdays my Fuck Party night where I just have guys come over every Thursday to fuck me!  Wish me luck!

Here's another shot from last week's small gangbang.

1 comment: