Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Day

Wow, how lame is this town?  Apparently my boyfriend attempted to host a surprise gangbang for me for Valentine's Day.  He made me breakfast, then an awesome steak, shrimp and lobster dinner, and apparently there were 10 guys supposed to just show up at our home at 10pm for a surprise gangbang.  And not one person showed up.  My BF told me about 10:30 of his plan and showed me some emails of the guys that were supposed to show up.  One lame ass excuse was the guy said his wife was sick.  He said he thought she would be gone for the night and he was going to slip out, but she was sick and he couldn't leave.  Wow.  Another guy gave the standard "my car broke" excuse.  Just, lame.  Oh well, as I told my BF, it was the thought that counts...it would have made for an awesome Valentine's Day gift!  Can't freakin' wait to move to a better city!

4 comments:

  1. Guys are flakes everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, but other areas have a much bigger adult presence. i see gangbang ads on the tampa craigslist every single day! and, instead of inviting 10, we'll invite 100 if we have to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn thats so far still, come to the midwest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. small town has few possibilities ... even here in Brazil ... it is easy to be seen or recognized ... if this is important ... but move to a bigger city ... beyond the "novelty" ... the range of options rises exponentially ... do not you think? kisses

    ReplyDelete