Wednesday, February 5, 2014

diet & flakes

i'm on a strictly veggie diet this week..sucks...i'm soooo hungry!

yesterday i had this guy email me saying he was in havasu for a week and would like to get together.  so we go back and forth with a couple of emails trying to arrange details and then he says:  well, this week isn't really good for me.  i'm in vegas next week but maybe i could drive back down.  so i say:  why did you actually email me saying you were in havasu?  he responds:  well, i didn't really think you'd be real and want to actually go through with this.

idiot.

same as some guy who emailed me roughly 47 (no lie) times saying how badly he wanted to fuck me, etc.  says he reads through my website, loves my photos, etc.  then tells me if i do a good job with him maybe he would be the one to buy me new boobs.  so i reply that he is clearly unobservant.  he responds back that i have a bad attitude and says nevermind.  lolwut?

2 comments:

  1. It's very sad how little people pay attention. It's too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sati is ... this big world there are many idiots ... unfortunately ... Kisses from your fan incondiconal.

    ReplyDelete