Monday, February 24, 2014

Early Details

Our early plans for our move include two fun stops!  We're stopping in El Paso but likely on a Thursday, and we heard that the drive-in/adult theater is only open weekends.  So we'll probably just rest up while we're there.  But then Fri night we plan to stop in Dallas and visit Lido!  Then on Sat we plan to stop in Biloxi and stop at their Adult Theater.  If you're in either of those areas and want to meet up, let me know!

I plan to be back through Biloxi several times throughout the year after my move.  I'll be doing a bit of travelling from Florida to Louisiana, and it will be on my way.  So assuming we have a great time there on my first visit, I'll probably be a semi regular there.  :)

5 comments:

  1. Well Milfbanger1975 is on your way to Dallas if your coming from El Paso. Let me know and we can try to setup something so we can knock some of your bucket list off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any stops in Florida before you get to your destination?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you making any stops in Louisiana Sati? Please say yes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my stops on my trip are el paso, dallas, biloxi. i won't have time to stop anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad I can not be in your way ...: ((
    But I hope you have LOTS of action with many horny ... :))

    ReplyDelete