Thursday, July 30, 2015

Upcoming fun...

Few things to post...we're nearing the end of the pool project in the back yard and even though no one shows up when I try and host parties, I'm going to try and host something of a backyard BBQ / Pool Party / Fuck Party coming up some time in Aug.

This weekend (Sat 1st) I have about a 95% plan to be at Fantasyland 1 and 2 to get gang fucked.

Next Thu is the webgirl meet out in Lutz and I am again about 95% sure that I will be there!

I will be at 1st Down in NPR on Fri night if anyone would like to pop in and have a drink and say hello.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you might be out and about! Good luck with the pool party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pool Party Pool Party. Hollla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make it out to Fantasyland 1 and 2?

    ReplyDelete