Friday, July 17, 2015

Life...

Well, other than the severe lack of new cock, things have been really good for me.  The job is going well...my BFs jobs are going well...bills are paid...we're working on getting a pool in the back yard...I got a new kitten.  A lot of strange, unfortunately timed events have kept this year relatively uneventful as far as things to post on this blog...and sorry about that.  I'm hoping that the rest of this year will bring some crazy times my way to make up for it!  So stay with me folks!

I am a fairly regular fixture around the NPR/Holiday area these days.  I'm at 1st Down most Wed nights for trivia.  Brennan's most every Mon for trivia.  1st Down most every Fri for drinks.  So if anyone is in the area and would just like to say hello, have a drink, etc...feel free to stop by.  I'm always happy to meet new people.

3 comments:

  1. Hollla - Always a Fun Time.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great things are going well for you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever would like an uber drive to fantasyland and back I'd be more then happy to take you for free whenever you want. Maybe you can compensate in other ways if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete