Saturday, November 21, 2015

Paying off my boyfriend's debt...

So my boyfriend is a Saints fan...and by proxy so am I.  Last weekend he went to the bar he works at and apparently made a bet with a Redskins fan friend of his...and lost.  Also, apparently, I was the wager.  Before you ask, no, I have no idea what my boyfriend would have won had the Saints won that game (maybe his friend's girlfriend/wife) I dunno.  But apparently if the Saints lost I had to not only wear the Redskins jersey, but let my boyfriend's friend fuck me while wearing it.  We finally were able to get together and pay the debt last night...

Posing in the jersey.

Getting his friend ready to fuck me.

And paying off his debt!

Bareback, of course!

Saints got fucked by the Redskins!


From there we took the jerseys off and he fucked the bejesus out of me.  Unfortunately he came so deep in my pussy there was no creampie photo at all.  LOL.

3 comments:

  1. Very sexy pics, that's one lucky Skins fan. I also love your new tattoo, looks like you have had a busy past few days. Keep having fun, and know that your fans enjoy seeing and reading about your adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well looks like you were the winner either way lol! Wish I could win a bet with your bf looks like it an awesome deal, did you feel him cum in you? Let me know thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you let strangers empty their balls inside you. Such a good girl.

    ReplyDelete