Friday, September 11, 2015

SLUT

For those of you who contact me to let me know that I should not be labeled a slut...that I should be happy with who I am...and it's unfair that I'm called a slut while guys are considered normal.  Thank you for trying to be nice...but I actually see the term as a positive thing.  I'm PROUD to be a slut.  And I think I fit the exact textbook definition of the term!  I even have a shirt that I wear sometimes that says SLUT right across the front of it!  I've embraced the slut lifestyle.  I enjoy being slutted out.  I enjoy being the party slut.  I enjoy being a cum slut.  You name it, if it has slut in it, I probably enjoy being it!  :)

So thank you for thinking of me and trying to be a gentleman...but I want to be known as a slut.


4 comments:

  1. I think its great that you embrace it and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife as well enjoys being called a slut. We have a cuckold swinger relationship. We go to the swinger club and she can do whatever she wants and I stay completely faithful. Honestly I love watching her play. Most of the times its with a girl or a couple but there has been a few instances where she has been solo with another guy. She never uses a condom, she hates them! Honestly I don't think a slut should ever use a condom. She likes the title so much she has even mentioned getting a "slut" tattoo. There's nothing wrong with the title of slut. Enjoy yourself and keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the term "fucktoy" is also a great description to describe who AND what you are! Damn Sati, you are simply FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete