Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Fired

I'm sure a few of you noticed the blog and website down for a few days.  There was an "investigation" into me at work and as a result...I am fired.

I had a nice job at Barnett Crossbows...was even going to different shows for the company and did all of the international customer service...even though they paid me a whopping $11 an hour.  I was at my job early every day...left well after I was scheduled to leave.  Never goofed off at work, always handled everything business-like, was great with customers, etc.  I rarely went out drinking on nights I had to work the following day (as you all know since I had almost stopped posting stuff from weekdays.) just so I was perky and cheerful at my job.

I watched co-workers fuck off all day long...cry at work...talk about their drug use (including people that were above my position.) and generally be horrible fucking employees.

And I got fired.  For having this blog.  For having this personal lifestyle.  For having a website.  For having photos of me online that are strictly a part of my personal time.

Go fuck yourself Barnett.  I was a better employee than half your fucking staff.

Now the blog, the website, the Fet account, etc. have been restored and I'll be back to my old playful self.  Now I'll just be that much more broke and return to looking for a job in this area.


8 comments:

  1. That's a shame Sati
    Glad to have u back.
    Greetings from Toronto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holiday male here. I would love to try and get your mind off of it. I'm free tonight..47 wm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. email me at pyepinky@rocketmail.com and send a pic. i'm free tonight.

      Delete
  3. Would love to buy you a beer tonight....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You headed to fantasyland tonight. I would love to be number 6 for 2015..I'm from holiday if you wanted to play a Lil strip poker..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's complete bullshit. It's the 21st century. I mean seriously. Shit like that just pisses me off. They're so threatened by sexuality that their knee jerk reaction is to fire you? People are such hypocrites. If anything, you should have gotten a promotion since your sexual honesty might hint at an overall honest character. Oh well. Their loss. Life goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sati, as a fan I'm glad you're back. On a personal level it's horrible what they did to you. I'm sure there is something you could do to them if you wanted to. Either way, good luck and time to catch up in the blog. :) - AZ Fan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sati, I am sorry that you went through that. As a HR professional, I would never use that against you. It is your personal time and that is that! I hope you find something else! Move to Iowa and I'll get you a job LOL

    Mike

    ReplyDelete