Thursday, January 1, 2015

Stupid time of the month...

In all seriousness, I had been masturbating 3-4 times a day (it doesn't take me long with my pocket rocket) thinking about how much cock I was going to get tomorrow.  It was one of the few times I actually announced that I was going to be at the theater and I expected to blow away my current record of fucking 18 guys there.   I had ever vision of kicking off 2015 with getting over 20 cocks inside me in the very first weekend!  Unfortunately...that's not going to happen.  Bad time of the month (I have a very strange cycle and am unable to predict when I start or when I finish...) is going to keep me from going tomorrow.  So, I'm rescheduling to next Saturday.  No clue how I'm going to hold out that long...I'm already starting to get cranky since it's now been a couple of weeks since I last got gang fucked...

2 comments: