Sunday, November 16, 2014

Records...

...are meant to be broken!  Until tonight my best for a single day was fucking 17 guys (during my slut weekend in vegas last year.)  That was over the course of an entire day, 3 different parties/locations.  Tonight...I fucked 18 guys!  And that was at 2 locations.  I also broke my single location record.  Until tonight the most guys I'd fucked at one place was 13 guys (both at adult theaters.)  Tonight I fucked 14 guys at FantasyLand 1.  Then went to 2 and fucked 4 more guys!  You should see my dress...there is so much cum on it it looks more gray than black!  LOL

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Sounds like it was a fun night. You should auction that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Sati! - should guarantee you hit your new goal this year. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, grrr, i noticed several using condoms...so, while i had a LOT of cum in me, not all did. :(

    ReplyDelete