Thursday, April 17, 2014

1st Time at FantasyLand 2

1st Time at FantasyLand 2
---------------------------------------

I wrote about my first experience at FL1 so I thought I'd also write about my first experience at FL2.  It went just as well, or better, so it's a story I figured some may enjoy!

I wasn't nearly as nervous going in FantasyLand 2 as I was going in 1.  I knew that if it was half as nice as FL1 that I'd have a great time.  The parking lot looked busy and there were a few people mingling around in the parking lot.  As in FL1 the first thing you see going in is the front counter.  Just like my first time at 1, I told them I was a newbie and they should show me around.  A nice gentleman said he'd be happy to show me around, and proceeded to give us the guided tour.  The last thing he showed us was the patio area where he said people that smoke come out to enjoy a break.  He said they used to do BBQs and outdoor parties, but stopped (bummer, it was a nice area for that.)

After chatting a few minutes on the patio with my tour guide and other people that had come outside I told my boyfriend I wanted to go in and see what trouble I could find.  I didn't have to wait long.  I had barely walked inside and turned to go into the theater area with a swing when some guy called out my name.  He had seen my profile on FetLife and called me Sati!  We were standing maybe a foot or two inside the doorway, almost blocking the path for people to go in or out but there weren't any people around so it didn't matter.  He said hello and immediately went to kiss me.  I love sucking, fucking, taking cum, etc. from strangers, but I do not like kissing!  So I turned my head a bit and he got the hint and instead went straight to groping my tits and ass.  I was wearing a similar wrap to what I wore at FL1, just a different color.  It's a bikini wrap/dress that easily pulls down over my tits and pulls up over my ass.  Within seconds of groping at me I was surrounded by guys and felt hands all over me.  All while still standing right in the doorway!  The guy that knew me from Fet turned me around and pulled up my dress.  He was already hard as a rock and slid his cock inside me!  I was bent over now so I began sucking whatever cocks were around my face and guys placed my hands on their cocks.  I was now surrounded by guys, getting fucked, groped, etc. right in the doorway of the theater and pool area!  Within a minute or so the guy fucking me came inside me and stepped back.  The guy I was sucking immediately spun me around and slipped inside my cum filled pussy.  It felt really naughty getting fucked while standing up right there for everyone in the pool area to see.  But after the 3rd guy filled me with cum my boyfriend took me by the hand and led me to a sofa in front of the theater screen. 

He laid me on my back and then sat down on a sofa to watch the action.  Guys were still surrounding me but now they were able to climb between my legs to fuck me!  At one point I had a guy between my legs fucking my pussy, a guy sitting on my stomach fucking my tits, and a guy to my side fucking my mouth...and my hand was on another cock!  It was amazing!  I took another couple of loads inside me, and the guy fucking my tits shot all over my hair and face and a guy I was blowing later came all in my hair!

At this point a really large black guy took me by the hand and led me into a private room with a glory hole.  He told me to suck the first cock that popped through and he wanted to fuck me from behind.  My boyfriend got some awesome video of this guy pounding the snot out of me so hard my head was hitting the glory hole!  Needless to say I did a really poor job on the guy in the glory hole!  This guy pounded away at me for like 15 minutes in several different positions in the private room.  It had a small cot in there and we fucked on that for a while too.  He finally stroked off himself while I tongued the tip of his cock!

I went back to work on the guy at the glory hole (who waited patiently through the entire thing.)  He must've been really worked up because he lasted about 30 seconds (my boyfriend got video of that too!)  After he came another cock popped through and I sucked him until he got hard, but then wanted more in my pussy!  So I bent over and let him fuck me through the glory hole until he added another load inside me!

By that time my boyfriend informed me that I'd been fucked by 8 guys and he was ready to hit the road to get back to our side of the hood.  One of these days I'm going to stay all night just to see if I can break my record of 13 guys in one theater!  :)

SatiSlut

2 comments:

  1. Sati, thanks for the story. It is real nice to read all your adventures. I am a bit curious because it is not on your bucket list, but how many guys at the adult theater at one night would you like fuck? Because you say you want to brake your record of 13 guys, i could imagine that you have a number in mind.

    Have you planned some adventures for this weekend? At your bucketlist you said when you are moved you want to add one on your bucketlist 'Get fucked at an adult theater every night for a solid week.'. I am curious about when you are going to plan this, I am looking forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, no, I have no number in mind. Just enjoy breaking my own records. Most I've fucked in one day is 17 guys. Most I've fucked at one time at a theater is 13. Both I would like to break just for the sake of saying I did. Then I'll try to break that one! :)

    ReplyDelete